Pricing Your Home
• Pricing your home in the actual selling zone is the most critical factor in selling your home. Price should be commensurate with the homes location, condition, preparation and market.
• How is the right price for my home determined?
• What can I expect if I over price my home? Under price my home?Read more...
Marketing for Results
• Today's world requires a blend of both traditional and digital marketing to reach 100% of the buyer pool.
• Should I market my home myself or should I use a Realtor? How important is the Multiple Listing Service.
• What should be in your listing agents Marketing PlanRead more...
Stage Your Home
• Properly preparing your home for sale is critical to receiving the highest possible price.
• What repairs, maintenance and improvements should I do.
• Why staging your home makes a differenceRead more...
Choosing an Agent
• Should I choose a Realtor or sell by myself? If I choose a Realtor should I use a referral?
• What are the common traits of the best Agents to list my home with?
• Questions to ask Realtors in a listing Interview.Read more...